About North American (NACOLAH)
Since 1886, Chicago-based North American Company for Life and Health Insurance (North American) has been helping people secure brighter financial futures. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of universal life insurance, term life insurance, and annuity products. North American is committed to providing policyholders with affordable, value-based products and to be here for them when they need it most.
Financial Rating: A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best
Featured Product: Builder Indexed Universal Life
A powerful cash value accumulation product, Builder IUL offers the guarantees and flexibility of universal life insurance combined with the opportunity to earn interest linked to the performance of one or more stock market indices.
Builder IUL Target Markets:
- Up to 13 Index Selections: Along with daily sweeps to the index account, and no funds required in the fixed account
- Capped Variable Interest Rate Loans: Guaranteed not to exceed 6%
- Guaranteed Interest Rate Bonus: Index accounts earn an interest rate bonus to help boost cash value accumulation.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Features: Access funds for a chronic or terminal illness
- Choice of loans: Variable interest rate loans, standard loans, and net zero cost loans (NZCLs)
- Retirement supplement
- College funding
- Low cost protection
- Mortgage protection with early payoff